I really enjoyed reading the following articles this week. I hope that you will like them too!
1. John @ Frugal Rules shows how we can become better investor by using reason in his article titled “How to Take the Emotion Out of Investing.” Investing based on emotion rather than reason is serious issue that many of us need to handle.
2. JC @ Passive Income Pursuit describes his sell of a put option on Coca-Cola (KO) in his post titled “Recent Transaction.” Thanks for sharing your recent trade!
3. Grayson @ Debt Roundup describes overspending in America. His article titled “Overspending in America – The Sad Truth” has an info graphic that illustrates the problem.
4. Scott @ One Smart Dollar describes the effects of being in debt in his article titled “The Psychological Effects of Being in Debt.” The article states that being in debt is one feelings that a person can feel.
5. Chris @ Stumble Foward shows us how to use an easy to calculate ratio known as the debt to income ratio in his article called “How to Control Your Debt to Income Ratio – A Guide For Beginners.” The ratio is easy to calculate and it is an indicator of your overall financial health.
6. My Own Advisor describes how to rid yourself of debt in his article titled “3 Golden Rules to Rid Yourself of Debt.”